Multi Drop Delivery Drivers
MULTI DROP DELIVERY DRIVERS -
The Client: Our Client is a leading supplier to the catering sector and we are delighted to be currently recruiting for a Multi Drop Delivery Drivers to join their existing dynamic and successful teams in our Food Distribution Depot in Lisburn.
- To provide Multi Drop Delivery to customers in the Northern Ireland region
- To deliver our customer's orders on multiple drops, accurately and on time whilst providing excellent customer service.
- Resolve customer queries wherever possible.
- To check and complete all invoices and paperwork on time and within specification
- To complete daily checks on your vehicles and load
- To adhere to all Basic Food Safety requirements
- To build excellent customer relationships
- Requires working efficiently, proactively and Health and Safety conscious in a fast -paced environment.
- Meet or exceed established accuracy levels.
- Reporting damages, accidents and issues relating to Food Safety
- Ensure all products are delivered in a saleable quality
- Collect monies (cash & cheques) against invoices
- Any other duties as directed by Management
Hours of Work
06.00 - 15.00
Monday - Friday (Available to work Saturdays)
- Full Category C Driving Licence is essential
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Must have a valid Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Card
- Must have a digital tachograph card
- The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
- The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
- Fluent English Language Skills essential (both written and spoken)
- Good organisational and prioritising skills to complete tasks on time
- Leadership Skills
- 1 year previous Multi Drop Delivery Experience is desirable
- Good geographical knowledge of Northern Ireland
- Temperature controlled experience would be advantageous but not necessary as full training will be provided
- PSNI/MOD station clearance for deliveries
- Understanding Your Customers - acts as a role model in personal approach to internal and external customer goals.
- Takes time to understand the underlying needs of the stakeholders beyond those initially expressed.
- Flexibility & Adaptability - Demonstrates understanding of how change impacts people. Anticipates resistance to change and works to support effective change initiatives.
- Communication & Listening - Exceptional communication skills - writes and speaks clearly in a variety of communication settling and style
Rate of Pay : £11.00 / £12.00 Depending on experience
Free Car park
Inclusion to Pension Scheme
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.