Multi Skilled Customer Service Coordinator
We currently have an opportunity for a Multi Skilled Customer Service Coordinator. This role will support both our clients Customer Services Coordinators, Detailers and Transport department within our client's team.
You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of customer orders from receipt through to delivery, ensuring material and production capacity is available, liaising with our haulage companies and directly with customers to ensure we deliver requirements on time and in full. You will need to liaise with area sales managers, our internal quotations department and the divisional production facilities to achieve the customers' requirements on time.
- Full knowledge of product ranges to help meet the induvial needs of customers
- Providing absence cover within the team.
- Process customer orders and input onto SAP system with extreme accuracy to meet strict production deadlines
- Check specification is in line with compliance regulations.
- Operating in compliance with ISO 37301, 45001, 14001, 9001, 50001, and Code of Conduct.
- Review detailing guide for each product and arrange cutting details in a logical sequence for production to manufacture and transport to load.
- Verification of customer orders from other detailers before scheduling
- Provide support to Customer Service Coordinators with other departmental activities when required
- Ensure that all orders are detailed and released to production accurately and on time
- Day-to-day management of customer orders from receipt through to delivery ensuring material and production capacity is available
- Liaise with Roofing/Cladding contractors, Architects, building contractors, prestige customers, regarding specific order requirements, when necessary
- Liaise with our haulage companies and directly with customers to ensure the product is delivered on time and in full.
- Communicate with and prioritise orders from sister manufacturing plant
- Perform any further associated tasks as required by management or the needs of the business.
- The ability to work to deadlines within a busy, demanding office environment whilst being able to pay attention to detail to ensure accuracy of work
- Computer literate with SAP experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong numerical skills and possess first class administration, communication and organisational skills.
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to deal with all levels of personnel within the organisation.
- The ability to remain professional and maintain a calm demeanour under pressure.
- The ability to work independently as well as provide support to team members when required.
- 'Can do' attitude, get things done, persistent and never ever gives up
- Continually looking to develop oneself
- Champion the customer's requirements at all times
- Be enthusiastic, effective, passionate, and productive. Show dedication to the job in hand, and work hard to deliver it efficiently
- Be approachable, authentic, and keeping perspective. Values genuine relationships with colleagues and customers
- Be consistent, credible, and reliable. Have the courage to be honest
If you are interested in this role please apply for consideration.