Multi Skilled Engineer
M&E MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN | DUBLIN 11 |
THE CLIENT |
Located in Dublin 11, our client are industry leaders committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. Staffline Ireland is currently searching for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Technician to join their team on a Temp to Perm contract.
As Maintenance Technician, you will support the site by ensuring the sites equipment and services are maintained in a safe and efficient manner. You will carry out front line repair of mechanical and electrical equipment ensuring quality standards are met. There is a day shift pattern with the occasional paid overtime on weekends. This is a great permanent opportunity with additional benefits on offer.
- Carry out preventative and reactive maintenance activities on Electrical Installations, PLC's, Control Circuits, Motors, Conveyors, Pneumatic Workshop Tools and Spray Booths in a safe and efficient manner.
- Accurate recording of spares which are consumed, and jobs completed
- Lead projects to improve safety and efficiency of equipment and buildings
- Ensure tools and equipment are safe and ready for use at the start of shift
- Multi Skilled Apprenticeship
- NVQ level 2 Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 year's experience in a similar environment with proven practical skills in Mechanical and Electrical Repair and Maintenance
- Extensive experience of working in a Health and Safety conscious environment
- Hold a recognised Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Engineering qualification
SALARY & HOURS|
- 40k base with 20% allowance and shift work from 7am to 3pm with working every second Saturday. Based in Finglas.
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Jack Downey in the Swords Branch.