Multi Skilled Engineer
£44,000 depending on experience
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Multi Skilled Engineer to join one of NI leading employers. Reporting to the Engineering Chargehand your main duties will include:
- Installation work for Three Phase and Single-Phase applications
- Repairs and maintenance of PLC controlled machinery.
- Repair and installation of high voltage distribution systems.
- Diagnostic work on Three Phase motors.
- Scale calibration and maintenance.
- Actively participate in fault finding / re-engineering of plant and equipment to ensure continuous improvement of all operations.
- Implementation of Preventative Maintenance schedules and completing associated Work Management documentation
- Reading of electrical drawings.
- Time/Skill-Served Electrically & Mechanically with Industrial Experience
- Electrical & Mechanical aptitude
- Fault finding experience on automated machinery essential
- Able to read electrical and mechanical drawings
- Must have experience of Three and Single Phase motors
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care