Multi Skilled Engineer
Our client, a leading manufacturing company in its field with a turnover of circa £100 million, who employ 360 direct employees, are seeking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their existing team at their site in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the Multi Skilled Engineer your duties will include
- Diagnose and repair faults on complex mechanical and electrical services, engineering plant and equipment
- Deal with new situations as they arise and pass on knowledge to others in a busy manufacturing environment
- Carry out preventative maintenance on machines
- Carry out statutory inspections and testing on mechanical services, engineering plant and equipment, and complete necessary documentation.
- Work alongside other trades/disciplines
- Have awareness of Health and Safety in the workplace
The ideal Multi Skilled Engineer will have the following
- Previous experience in a similar role in a fast paced industrial setting is essential
- Evidence of good communication skills
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to organise work and to work productively with indirect supervision in a fast-moving environment.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri shift pattern
- Competitive Salary
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.