Staffline Ireland are currently looking for a talented Multimedia and Motion Graphics Designer to join our clients in-house extremely talented Design team. The successful candidate should be full of creative ideas, have a great eye for design with amazing attention to detail and have experience in a fast-paced working environment. Working closely with the Design and Marketing teams, the Multimedia and Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for video output across all digital platforms.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working on promos, on-screen graphics and content across TV and social media.
- Creating and animating both moving 2D graphics and thumb-stopping static images and being confident switching between both.
- Creating content for our toys, baby, and gaming departments. Each of which have their own style guides and separate Instagram accounts.
- Confidently owning video output and taking the lead on projects from concepts and storyboarding stages, all the way through to editing and exporting.
- Articulately advising and presenting visual solutions to both in-house stakeholders and external agencies.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and in-line with the company style guide.
What we're looking for from you:
- 2+ years of motion graphics experience.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates creative design thinking and an understanding of motion graphics best practices.
- A very strong understanding of After Effects.
- Experience using Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Premiere Pro experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
- An excellent eye for design and attention to detail.
- The ability to design and animate without supervision.
- Be a team player with an appetite for hard work.
- Great knowledge of social media channels and their best practices.
- Experience in TV advertising would be a bonus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
- Verbal and written fluency in English is a must.
- An attractive and competitive salary
- A benefits package inclusive of:
- 4 weeks annual leave rising according to length of service
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme on commencement
- In-store discount
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Maternity and Paternity Payments
- Life Event Gifts
- Length of Service Awards
- Life Assurance Cover
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091423293 or email email@example.com or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button