National Retail Manager | Galway/Hybrid | Permanent
|Salary||€55000 - €60000 per annum + see below for more info|
|Published||21 days ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
NATIONAL RETAIL SALES MANAGER | WEST OF IRELAND |PERMANENT |
Do you have previous 5 years' experience in a fast-paced management sales role?
Are you a highly motivated individual? Do you enjoy managing a team? Are you passionate about retail product planning, training and operations and looking for the next step in your career?
Our client is a successful Irish healthcare company is searching for a National Sales Manager to work with their Retail Team on a Permanent basis. There is flexibility within the working schedule for this role and the successful candidate can be based Working from Home with the requirement to travel to clients and team members throughout the country based on business needs oacssionally.
ON ANY ONE DAY YOU WILL:
- Develop and execute the company's retail sales strategy to maximise sales growth and profitability
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key accounts
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal teams, including finance, operations, and product development
- Manage and motivate the retail team to achieve and exceed sales targets, KPIs and exceptional customer service
- Ensure all retail operations are compliant with relevant legislation and regulations
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Strong customer service skills with effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels and develop relationships
- Full drivers' licence with the ability to travel based on business requirements
- Previous management experience in a National Retail Manager position or similar
- Attractive Base Salary
- Generous bonus structure
- Remote and Flexible working environment
- Health Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Summer Fridays finishing at 2pm
You will have the opportunity to work in a positive and supportive environment. This could be the start of a promising and rewarding career with plenty of opportunities for career progression.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.