National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading, Irish owned company with a national reach. They currently have a vacancy available for a National Sales Manager to join their team.
The purpose of this role will be to lead, manage and motivate a team of sales professionals within the FMCG sector and to achieve planned target sales for a range of the company's products and services.
The successful candidate will also co-ordinate business development activity in the Company's area in order topromote business growth for the future through expanding the customer base and helping to develop new sales plans to meet changing customer needs.
With excellent brand traction and a well-established account base, this role will provide both a challenge and reward for the successful applicant. Candidates must possess a high level of professionalism with the drive to provide optimum service and solutions to maintain, develop and enhance customer productivity.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, mentoring and supporting a national field sales team of 10
- Setting KPI's and targets
- Carry out regular training, advice and guidance to team members
- Analysis of sales to allow effective forecasting and planning
- Key account management and monitoring
- Form strong relationships internally and with Key Accounts
- Create business plans to ensure business retention and organic growth
- Work closely with buyers to maximise opportunities for success
- Implement annual sales and account management plans.
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years previous management experience
- Proven sales and account management track record, selling to retail , wholesale or hardware groups
- Experience working with FMCG would be beneficial
- Strong track record of sales goal attainment
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Experience in reporting and providing market intelligence feedback
- Must be results orientated and able to work autonomously and within a team environment
This permanent position will offer the successful candidate generous salary and bonus package, depending on experience. To be considered, please send a copy of your cv to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.