Temporary Neighbourhood Integration Manager required for a large public sector client based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £22.73 per hour
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: 3 months pending review
- Support the delivery of our services to ensure better coordination and integration of resources to solve local problems and more effectively deliver local priorities so we can better understand the different needs and aspirations of communities across Belfast
- Be an area champion internally and externally for the CNS Transition and Improvement Programme as well as Corporate Change Drivers including Neighbourhood Regeneration and five transformational projects
- Identify and develop working relationships and effective communication and consultation with appropriate stakeholders, both internally and externally, as necessary to ensure effective delivery of allocated projects and programmes of work to deliver in local areas.
- Assist with any allocated work in support of the emerging review of community provision and other relevant programmes of work and to provide assistance where appropriate to the Operational Director, City and Neighbourhoods Services Department, Chief Officers and Elected Members
- Advise council, Committees, Area Working Groups and other working groups as necessary as and when required, under the direction of the appropriate manager
- Be responsible for the delivery of any allocated projects, to ensure the effective development and implementation of local problem solving and integrated area intervention plans within local areas
- Identify synergies and interdependencies between internal staff identifying opportunities for collaboration to improve service delivery
- Apply a proactive approach to unblocking problems and barriers in partnership with stakeholders to deliver solutions that keep projects on track
- Ensure any project delivery is managed within appropriate corporate programme and project governance, arrangements including all relevant systems and processes
- Ensure an effective lessons learned approach is developed and communicated for this work and can be used for future approaches to local area working
- Support effective governance and decision-making
- Provide reporting and engage in mechanisms that hold you, as integration manager to account for delivery
- Provide support, guidance and coaching for relevant staff and project teams internally and externally and show commitment to personal development
- Promote effective individual and team performance
- Manage any allocated staff in accordance with relevant policies and procedures and to identify any training and development opportunities
- Applicant must possess a third level qualification in a relevant subject such as Community Development, Business Studies, Public Administration etc.
- Be able to demonstrate by providing specific examples at least twoyears' relevant experience in each of the following areas:
- effective leadership and management in the delivery of a range of complex, multidisciplinary projects that have contributed directly to the achievement of corporate objectives and priorities
- influencing and negotiating with peers and senior managers, both internal and external, to gain support to enable the delivery of effective, coordinated neighbourhood services
- managing and developing effective collaborative relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders, including elected members to develop and implement integrated programmes of work to deliver on common outcomes
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.