Staffline Ireland are working with this well known Builders Merchant to recruit a Network Administrator to operate from their Newry office.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Provide day to day support for the company's IT systems. This will be primarily server and network administration, but will also involve supporting the HF's phone systems and providing desktop support to users across the group.
- Manage, maintain and develop the network, including LAN/WAN connectivity, security, contingency arrangements and VPN and firewall management.
- The procurement and installation of IT equipment and software.
- Support employees in the use of IT resources across the group.
- Provide application support in respect of Office applications including ERP and design packages.
- Investigate and utilise opportunities for automating and consolidating services and functions.
- Undertake analysis and development of IT systems to support user/departments requirements.
- Maintain system management procedures to enable compliance with GDPR and to ensure security of data.
- Contribute to the development of the IT Strategy.
- Support employee training and development programme.
- Liaison with suppliers in the design, implementation and maintenance of new or existing IT systems.
- Such other duties as may be allocated from time to time in line with the general nature of the post.
- Be computer literate with proficiency in MS Office application
- Be a motivated team player
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to analyse IT issues
- Hold third level education in an information technology related field or 2-3 years' experience working within an IT environment.
- Staff Discounts
- Pension Scheme
- On-site parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training & Development Programs to help meet your career ambitions
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care