New Business Development Manager - Food/Pharma
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Business Development Manager for our client, a dynamic, forward-thinking and market leading company with a Dublin head office.
This organisation has a very strong presence within it's marketplace and is well known for quality and innovation in the service they provide.
Operating predominantly in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical manufacturing sectors, they pride themselves on delivering honest, consultative and solution-based service to their clients. Having experienced consistent solid growth in recent years, they are well on their way to achieving their strategic growth forecasts. As they enter the next phase of this growth, they have an opportunity available for a Senior Business Development Manager to join their management team. The successful candidate will be a natural communicator with outstanding networking capabilities to establish and maintain strong and meaningful relationships with clients.
You will draw on your expertise and play an integral role in the company's expansion. Working directly with the MD, you will have the freedom to provide your own strategic output to evolve sales processes and identify prospective business opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers to generate new business for the company
- Achieve maximum sales profitability and growth across all existing and potential accounts - selling to the Food & Beverage / Pharma sector
- Create and implement a sales strategy in partnership with the management team
- Understand customer requirements
- Managing tender processes
- Delivering client presentations
- Prepare budgets and forecasts for existing & new customers
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, potential for new products and services and competitive activities
- Network effectively with all stakeholders
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 5-10 Years' experience working in the Food & Beverage / Pharma sectors
- A relevant third level qualification - business/engineering/procurement
- Proven ability to effectively manage a sales pipeline and close new business deals
- Experience in managing tender processes
- Ability to engage with different businesses across a variety of sectors
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proactive with high levels of energy and integrity
- Collaborative and team focused
- A true team player, with the ability to positively contribute to our growth
If you are a personable, autonomous self-starter dedicated to driving sustainable business growth, then we want to hear from you! This permanent position will offer a competitive salary, €60,000 - €70,000 DOE with an attractive benefits and bonus package.
Our client is ready to hire! Make sure you do not miss this opportunity by sending in your CV for review in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. Immediate online interviews will be held.