This global IT firm provide specialised software solutions to various vertical markets all around the world.
As a result of excellent growth, Staffline Specialist Recruitment is supporting the business to recruit an Accountant to operate from their Belfast office (initially working from home).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant to make an immediate impact and play an important part in the growth of the business by acting as the lead accountant across a selection of our Group's IT companies. This role represents a career shaping opportunity and to progress your career quickly as the Group grows organically and through acquisition. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Prepare monthly management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet review.
- Perform full balance sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare financial information for management, including the analysis of significant results.
- Perform Year-end statutory reporting and communicate with auditors.
- Ensure compliance with all external and internal reporting requirements.
- Drive improvement to the internal control environment.
- Prepare requirements for PLC reporting.
- Work closely with team members to coach and impart financial knowledge and experience to aid their development.
- Assist Group internal stakeholders with forecasting.
- Manage own time and workload to ensure completion within agreed timescales.
- Work closely with other internal teams to embed financial understanding at all levels across all business units.
- Carry out ad hoc projects working alongside corporate.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by Management.
- There will not be any initial people management responsibilities, but it is envisaged this may change as the business grows.
- To currently be a qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA qualified) with Big 4 Audit experience.
- Working knowledge of IFRS accounting.
- Excellent IT skills including high proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, including advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of working to tight and deadlines.
- Experience of data analysis and reporting.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively and efficiently.
- To currently hold independent right to work in the UK I Ireland.
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment.
- Experience working with US-based companies.
- PLC audit experience.
- Experience in relaying financial information to non-finance managers and staff.
- Knowledge of ERP Accounting systems.
- £32,000 - £34,000.
- Pension scheme.
- Genrous Holidays allowance.
- Other employee benefits.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.