Newly Qualified Accountant
Staffline Recruitment are currently seeking a Newly Qualified Account on behalf of their client one of the leading chartered accounts based in Dungannon.
Hours of Work: full-time 37.5 hour/week
Salary: negotiable dependant on experience
The role will involve delivering a wide range of assignments from accounts preparation to corporate tax returns and planning.
- Excellent understanding and up to date knowledge of accounting standards
- Excellent drive with a keen interest in developing a career in accounts and audit
- An accountancy qualification with two year's experience in an audit or accounts environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Good numeracy, analytical skills and knowledge in Microsoft applications
- Ability to work effectively under pressure demonstrating strong organisational skills.
To be considered for the role please forward your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BELSL