Night Security Person required for Public Sector Client based in Portstewart with view to start immediately
4 nights per week on a rota basis Monday - Sunday
- Patrolling the Holiday Parks and checking the various buildings and caravans on site.
- Monitoring visitors and residents to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or visitors are on the site after hours, including campers.
- Ensuring that those using the caravan camps are behaving in a reasonable manner with due consideration for others and that there is no disorderly behaviour.
- Generally directing members of the public using the facilities including any emergency services to the parks.
- Opening and locking the entrance gates as directed.
- Advising the Wardens of incidents/problems as necessary.
- Ensuring that no unauthorised camping or caravanning takes place.
- Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time.
- Available on all dates required.
- At least 6 months experience of night security work including patrolling outside.
- At least 6 months experience of dealing with the public.
- Confident, able to make decisions on own initiative.
- Good judgement.
- Excellent communication skills - able to deal with all age groups in a professional manner.
Applicants must be fully flexible to work and able to work on a rota basis
£9.25 per hour
If you are interested in this role and meet the criteria fully please get in touch with Ashleigh 028 25642699 or email cv to Ashleigh.email@example.com