Night Shift Cleaner (Lisnaskea)
Cleaner / Hygiene Operative required for busy factory in Lisnaskea
Hours of work: NIGHT SHIFT : 6pm - 1.30am Mon - Fri
- Clean designated areas using equipment and chemicals appropriate to the area, in accordance with daily and deep clean schedules.
- Use chemicals to complete cleaning to a high standard, keeping yard, building floors, walls, doors and handles as clean as possible.
- Report low stock issues for cleaning chemicals.
- Collect and remove rubbish and dispose of through the appropriate waste and recycling streams.
- Operate and maintain equipment such as power washers
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Ensure production demands and customer requirements are met
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Good communications skills (Good standard of English is essential)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Promote a Health, Safety, Hygiene and food quality culture
For further information please call Noeline or Jonny on 028 66323300 EXT 345 OR 333
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.