Night Watch - Cushendall/ Dun
|Salary||£10.50 - £10.79 per hour|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Leanne Garrett|
Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Cushendall/ Cushendun require a seasonal Night Watchman to join their team.
Hours of work: 9 hours per week fri/sun April to June + Sept, 22hrs per week July/ August
Hourly Rate: 1-12 weeks £10.50p/hr 13 weeks + £10.79p/hr
- Patrolling the Holiday Parks and checking the various buildings / tents / caravans on site.
- Monitoring visitors and residents to ensure that no unauthorised personnel or visitors are on the site after hours, including campers.
- Ensuring that those using the caravan parks are behaving in a reasonable manner with due consideration for others and that there is no disorderly behaviour.
- Generally directing members of the public using the facilities including any emergency services to the parks.
- Opening and locking the entrance gates as directed.
- Advising the Wardens / PSNI of incidents/problems as necessary.
- Ensuring that no unauthorised camping or caravanning takes place.
- Any other duties that may be allocated from time to time.
Essential Criteria: - at least 6 months experience of
- Available on all dates required.
- Experience in dealing with people in confrontational situations, or who may be behaving irrationally.
- At least 6 months experience of dealing with the public.
- Confident, able to make decisions on own initiative.
- Good judgement.
- Excellent communication skills - able to deal with all age groups in a professional manner.
- At least 6 months experience of night security work including patrolling outside.
Full Job Description available on request
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link. Leanne Garrett will be in contact with you if you are shortlisted of the role.