£35,000 to £45,000
Staffline Engineering Division is working in partnership with a leading Food/FMCG Manufacturing firm.
My client is a UK market leading, progressive production firm located in County Tyrone. They have a current opportunity for a NPD Manager to join their team
Key Responsibilities of the NPD Manager include
- To recruit, lead, motivate and inspire direct reports to achieve personal development plans and achieve agreed departmental targets.
- Working closely with all functions, deliver focused development which optimises existing capabilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise within the target areas
- Understand the wants and the needs of customers. Develop clear continuous improvement plans and targets.
- Facilitate integrated team working, achieving effective communication across all business functions.
- Plan, organise and control resources to deliver new product development concepts to an agreed quality, cost and timescales.
- Develop and encourage good customer relationships and positive company image.
- Continuously review / improve the existing product range.
- Develop effective customer relationships to maintain & improve our competitive position.
- Communicate internally through weekly development meetings.
- Manage critical paths for all NPD Projects.
- Identify issues quickly and resolve accordingly.
Key attributes of the NPD Manager include:
- Food development & recipe knowledge
- Consumer insight
- Technical development
- People management skills & previous responsibility
- Food related qualification (Degree)
- Management experience required
- Proven track record and practical experience in a product design and production.
- Highly motivated to achieve outstanding results by self and through team.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.