NPI Project Engineer
£30,000 to £35,000
An exciting opportunity for an NPI Project Engineer to join a leading engineering company based in County Down. Reporting to the Engineering Manager your main duties will include:
- Engineering solutions for test development, product design, customisation of existing product design and technical support
- Project management and ownership of multiple parallel projects
- Hands on support in model and pre-production build as necessitated by the business
- Maintenance of appropriate and accurate records
- Involvement in contract review with respect to all NPI engineering and commercial issues.
- Completion and development of documentation as per the requirements of ISO9001
- 3rd level education in an engineering discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a manufacturing environment in an engineering capacity
- Possess expertise in a wide range of standard project management methodologies and processes and be an expert in managing multiple projects.
- Demonstrable Project Management Experience including leading project teams
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care