Nurse Manager - Ballycastle
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Nurse Manager based in Ballycastle. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a family based care provider with over 30 years experience and you'll be working in an environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. As well as providing high quality care, our client has also picked up 42 awards along the way in the last two years.
- As Nurse Manager you will direct and lead a team of nurses, carers and ancillary staff to deliver the highest standard of care.
- You will drive excellence through sharing your clinical experience and knowledge to help to grow those around you.
- You will derive the success of the home at a strategic level, working with and alongside the senior management team to set and maintain the highest standards and to champion our client's culture and values.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- 5 years' post qualification experience
- 2 years' experience in a Deputy Manager / management role
- Demonstrable experience of managing a team; including managing complex staffing issues, recruitment and training
- Experience of working within a multidisciplinary team, and liaising with regulatory bodies
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Experience of a care setting focussed on elderly clients and their needs
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
You will receive
- £45,000 per annum salary
- Staff Pension
- Excellent training and continued professional development.
- You'll also get the chance to work in outstanding, hotel level facilities.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.