Nurse Manager - Learning & Physical Disability
Registered Nurse Manager
£45,000 per annum incl. benefits
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with our client The Martin Residential Trust, recruiting for a Registered Nurse Manager on a full time permanent basis. The role will be based in Glengormley.
The Martin Residential Trust first opened its doors in 1988, providing exceptional round the clock care to people with profound learning and physical disabilities, also presenting complex needs and challenging behaviours. They also firmly believe in an ethos of care over profit
This is an excellent and very rare opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager, looking to move away from the traditional care home environment and work with an established, supportive charity to manage a home and a long serving solid team currently in place.
- The Registered Manager is responsible for the operational day to day management ensuring compliance with relevant legislation.
- The Registered Manager works in partnership with the senior management and care teams to create a home for the residents where they are supported to maintain independence and where respect for the resident's individuality and rights underpin all practice.
- A full copy of the JD and Person Spec is available on request.
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin number.
- Have at least 5 years' post-qualification experience, 2 of which have been in a similar care setting within the last 5 years.
- Have a management qualification or 2 years' relevant managerial experience at Band 6, clinical lead, deputy manager (preferably within the field of Learning Disability Care), gained within the last 5 years.
- £45,000 per annum
- Permanent Full Time Post with Flexible Working Hours
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave & 10 Bank Holidays.
- NMC and AccessNI fees paid.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Free On-site Parking.
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes for more information on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.