Salary: £45,000 starting per annum
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Nurse Manager based in Magherafelt. This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a family based care provider with over 30 years experience and you'll be working in an environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. As well as providing high quality care, our client has also picked up 42 awards along the way.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager to lead Northern Ireland's ONLY Lifestyle Care Home that has incredible facilities such as a cinema, wellness garden and bar/cafe
As Nurse Manager you will:
- Support the Lifestyle Care Home Manager in developing the nursing home at a strategic level to achieve the Company's objectives as identified in the mission statement.
- Ensure the highest standards of patient care are delivered through the effective, efficient and safe running of the nursing home.
- Manage all aspects in the daily running of the home including staff management, responsibility for standards of resident care, resident assessment, resident admission and implementation of Health and Safety procedures.
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Previous management experience in a care setting
- Commitment to our client's Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Ability to deliver a high standard of patient care
- Ability to lead a team in a demanding role
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to communicate and listen, ability to work co-operatively with other staff
- Attention to detail
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- £45,000 per annum starting salary
- Staff Pension
- Excellent training and continued professional development.
- You'll also get the chance to work in outstanding, hotel level facilities.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.