Nurse Manager - South Belfast
£40,500 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Nurse Manager on a full-time permanent basis based in the heart of South Belfast
Our client is a local, family run care provider with an outstanding reputation and over 30 years experience in the sector, also picking up 42 awards along the way in the last two years.
With a superb salary of £40,500 on offer, this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager or Senior Staff Nurse to step into a Nurse Manager position and gain valuable experience, managing a small 25 bedded home.
The home is situated in a prime South Belfast location with accessible transport links and superb amenities around the area.
- To ensure the highest standards of patient care are delivered through the effective, efficient and safe running of the nursing home.
- You will also play a key role in developing the nursing home at a strategic level to achieve the Company's objectives as identified in the mission statement.
- Manage all aspects in the daily running of the home including staff management, overall responsibility for standards of resident care, resident assessment, resident admission and implementation of Health and Safety procedures
- RGN/RMN Qualification
- NMC Registration
- Minimum three years experience as a Deputy Manager or Senior Staff Nurse
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Dealing with problems associated with the elderly
- Ability to work set hours, flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
- £40,500 per annum salary
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus 10 statutory holidays
- Working with an Award-winning team with family values
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.