Nursing Home Administrator - Belfast
Nursing Home Administrator £18,000 - £19,000
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Nursing Home Administrator for our client based in West Belfast. This is a permanent position with an immediate start available for the suitable applicant.
- Representing the Home as the first point of contact, on Reception;
- Responding to Residents' requests at the Reception Area
- Gathering information from the time and attendance system for payroll purposes
- Answering the phones and ensuring calls are directed to the correct person
- Welcoming visitors to the Home, who may be visiting Residents
- Welcoming professional visitors to the Home, such as GPs, Trust Care Managers, District Nurses etc.
- Take responsibility for petty cash
- Ensure Residents' accounts are managed appropriately
- Filing on Residents and HR files
- Arranging interviews
- Preparing weekly reports to be sent to head office
- Previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel applications.
- Good customer facing and communication skills.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm role. For further information please submit your CV in Word format via the link.