OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH ADVISOR
FULL TIME - PERMANENT
£31,000 - £33,000 PER ANNUM
Our highly reputable, world class client has an oustanding opportunity for an Occupational Health Advisor at their facility based in Craigavon, Northern Ireland. Our client is one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry & have been buidling relationships & partnering with customers, suppliers, dealers & employees for over 80 years.
The Occupational Health Advisor will be required to carry out a full Occupational Health remit including pre-employment assessments, health surveillance and health promotion. Health surveillance equipment is provided on site. The successful Occupational Health Advisor will report to the Human Resources Business Partner.
● Conducting annual health surveillance
● Report writing, identifying health trends
● Pre-employment health assessments
● Random Drug and Alcohol testing
● Health Promotion
● Absence referrals
● Liaising with GP/Hospital/Physiotherapy/Optician/Counsellor as appropriate
● Liaising with First Aid Team - Promoting and supporting training, managing treatment records
● Counselling and listening skills
● Conducting H&S Risk Assessments
- A minimum of 2 years' RGN experience
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and successfully revalidated every three years (if applicable)
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Teams
● Competitive Annual Salary dependent on skills and experience
● Contributory Pension Scheme
● Life Assurance (3 x Annual Salary)
● 33 days Annual Leave (pro rata)
● First class Career Development Scheme
● Continued Professional Development
● Subsidised Gym Membership
My client is proud to support the needs of our employees and as such understands everyone has individual work and home life responsibilities. We're happy to discuss flexible working arrangements and/or part-time hours for this role, should this be of interest to you.
The Company reserves the right to enhance criteria in order to facilitate the shortlisting process. The successful candidate will be subject to background checks.
Please forward your CV to Angela Hughes at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Angela on 02890242824 ext 404 or on 07826064920.