Occupational Health Advisor
Salary: £28,000 Approx.
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Occupational Health Advisor on a full-time permanent basis situated in Craigavon, on behalf of our client Hyster-Yale
Hyster-Yale is a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks and designs. They also engineer, manufacture, sell and service a comprehensive line of lift trucks and after-market parts marketed globally. They are a global leader in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 80 years.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse with 2 years Nursing experience, seeking a career in Occupational Health working with a global leader.
The successful Occupational Health Advisor will report to the Human Resources Business Partner and will be required to carry out a full Occupational Health remit including pre-employment assessments, health surveillance and health promotion. Health surveillance equipment is provided on site. You will:
- Conduct annual health surveillance
- Perform Pre-employment assessments
- Carry out Random Drug and Alcohol testing
- Be involved in Health Promotion
- Conduct Absence reviews
- Liaise with GP/Hospital/Physiotherapy/Optician/Counsellor as appropriate
- Liaise with First Aid Team - Promoting and supporting training, managing treatment records
- Counsel and supporting employees
- Conduct Risk Assessments
- RGN Qualified
- NMC Registered
- A minimum of 2 years' RGN experience
- £28,000 per annum approx..
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (3 x Annual Salary)
- Registration fees paid
- 33 days Annual Leave (pro rata)
- Flexibility around working hours, committed to offering you a work/life balance
- First class Career Development Scheme
- Continued Professional Development
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.