Occupational Health Technician - Ballymena
Occupational Health Technician
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience (Pension/Health Plan/Mileage)
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Occupational Health Technician on a permanent full time basis situated in Ballymena.
Our client is a leading UK wide based not-for-profit health and wellbeing provider with a lengthy history of making healthcare accessible to working people. They are committed fully to helping keep employees physically, mentally and financially healthy. Our client's many services range from occupational health to employee benefits, employee support to health insurances
With full training provided you will assist the Occupational Health Advisor on-site with:
- Health Screening and Surveillance
- Workplace Assessments including Display Screen Equipment
- Health Promotion Programmes
- Good, accurate record keeping and adhering to the Client's and NMC confidentiality policy and procedure.
- Knowledge /experience in the field of Occupational Health
- Demonstrable excellent attention to detail
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office packages
- The ability organise and control own workload as required
- A commitment attend relevant meetings providing Occupational Health Technician input as required
- A commitment to feedback general and specific information regarding the client contract to the OH Manager as appropriate
- The ability to produce any relevant reports regarding the client contract generally and/or Occupational Health issues.
- Full clean driving licence and a commitment to travelling to our client's sites across Northern Ireland
- Excellent salary (negotiable on experience)
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 stat days (Pro Rata)
- Contributory pension scheme and Employee Benefits scheme
- Access to superb training and development
- Paid travel expenses
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.