Occupational Health Technician - Northern Ireland
Occupational Health Technician
Location: Northern Ireland
Salary: £19k - £23k based on experience (Mileage covered)
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Occupational Health Technician on a full time permanent basis. The role will involve travel across Northern Ireland with all mileage paid.
- Our client is a leading local provider of Occupational Health, established in 2007, that's continuing to grow rapidly. They offer OH services across NI and the ROI to many private and public sector employers, with a modern 9 room clinic base in Belfast City Centre. Our client is the ONLY local provider that holds the industry marquee SEQOHS
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic OH Technician that's seeking a new challenge in an ever growing business, working with a very friendly, supportive group of clinical and administrative staff.
With full training provided you will help deliver an already established Health Surveillance programme. The type of tasks undertaken may vary depending on experience and qualifications, such as:
- Screen Health Monitoring Questionnaires
- Vision Testing i.e. Reading Card and Snellen
- Skin Checks
- Hand grip Strength testing using a Dynamometer
- Record of blood pressure
- Undertake Audiometry and Spirometry
- Screen Hand Arm Vibration (HAVs) questionnaire
- Minimum two years experience as an Occupational Health Technician
- Certificates of training in Audiometry and Spirometry
- Full driving licence and access to car for business purposes
- Undertaken a course or training programme, or qualification specific to Occupational Health would also be desirable, but not essential
- £19k - £23k salary based on experience
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Paid mileage
- Income Protection
- Medical Insurance
- Continuous development and training
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07834 218 447.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.