Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Occupational Therapist on a full-time permanent basis, 40 hours per week, based in Ballygawley
Our client is a leading and exceptional provider of specialist therapeutic residential services for young people with complex, emotional, and behavioural needs, with services covering NI and the ROI
The successful candidate will
- Carry out observation and assessment of children in their home environment and provide Generic O.T. assessment and development of O.T. programmes for each child, as and when appropriate.
- Coordinate tailored Sensory Integration interventions relevant to the needs of each individual child, based on observations, staff involvement and collaboration and use of standardised assessments.
- Provide support and advice to homes on individual sensory needs, sensory diets / activities with sensory environmental adaptations/ provision of resources following an appropriate period of observation, assessment and collaboration with Home Staff.
- Contribute to and participate in team meetings, core group meetings, Care planning meetings / Looked After Review meetings and other meetings as required
- Share relevant information with colleagues and managers e.g., at changeover, and team meetings.
- Inform line managers of any matters of concern in relation to the welfare of the children/young people including any concerns regarding the behaviour or practice of other staff.
- Be aware of Health and Safety at Work requirements as they pertain to this post and comply with policies and procedures.
- Participate in formal supervision in accordance with supervision policy.
- Always maintain confidentiality in respect of staff and children/young people
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC Registered
- 1-2 years minimum PQ experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Full driving license.
- Competitive salary and benefits package - discussed at interview
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.