Our clients are Ireland's leading Warehouse, Transport and Logistics Service Provider. They offer a cost effective, efficient and secure service which is easily adapted to the diverse and ever changing needs of their customers.
They require an Office Administrator for their busy distribution centre. This role is for a minimum of 3 months with a view to permanency after this period.
- Deal efficiently with Email / Phone queries from Customers
- Briefing and De-Briefing of Drivers with regard to their daily workload
- Question and Resolve any issues arising from Driver Paperwork
- Provide Accurate ETA regarding delivery.
- Liaise with Operations / Warehouse Staff
- Provide accurate information in the form of reporting
- Timely uploading of all POD's on Tracking Application.
-Strong administration background
-An assertive, confident, self assured character
-A quick thinker who can work on their own initiative but also work well as part of a team.
-A multi-tasker with a strong work ethic
-A good standard of verbal and written English