|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Katrina Marron|
Staffline's client based in Derry/Londonderry are looking for an administrator to their Director
A brand new opportunity has opened up to join a supportive, well established team to ensure a proactive administrative support service to the Investment Director.
The successful candidate will be a good team player, with strong organisational and communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
They will have previous administrative experience and be able to work in a busy environment. The candidate will also need to be self-motivated, efficient and reliable. This role will entail a broad and interesting range of tasks and projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Arranging meetings and appointments.
- Drafting and sending communications (including press releases, social media posts and publications).
- Creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Updating databases and contact lists.
- Collating monthly mileage and managing expenses.
- On occasion, you may be required to take minutes at meetings and follow up on any action points.
- Ad hoc duties in line with the daily needs of the Investment Director.
- 2 years + experience as Administrator working in a fast -paced role/environment.
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be corresponding directly with a variety of stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word).
- Detail Oriented.
- Flexible with ability to multitask and work well as a team player.
- Knowledge of the Property / Real Estate sector