Staffline are currently recruiting an Office Administrator for our client based in Belfast. The hours of work are 8am - 4pm, or 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday. The salary for the role is £23,500 per annum. This is a permanent role. The role is based in the Duncrue area of Belfast.
The main purpose of the role is to support with arranging shipments and quotes, as well as preparing paperwork as per the process.
- To manage and arrange inbound and outbound shipments.
- To assist in the clearance of imports.
- Communication with the customer through reports and emails.
- Monitoring and adhering to formal KPI's.
- Log and produce shipping reports.
- Deliver accurate information to support achievement of service level agreements and targets.
- Ensure customer costs and revenues are accurately recording in line with quality work insurance.
- A minimum of twelve months experience in a warehouse / shipping operations environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- GCSE's including English and Maths
- Data analysis and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in the role, or would like to find out more information, please submit your Cv to the link, or contact Craig Devaney in our Belfast office for more information.