Office Administrator - Dublin 12
Our client is an established and successful printing company with offices conveniently located in Dublin 12. They currently have a permanent, full time vacancy available for a motivated and enthusiastic Office Administrator. Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will provide reception cover along with providing support to the administrative and financed functions of the business.
This is a varied and interesting role with the following duties:
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparation of relevant documentation
- Performing Data Entry, filing and general ad-hoc duties
- Provide administration support to staff when required
- Duties and other tasks that may be assigned by management
- Dealing with customer enquiries and providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining Filing System and Databases
- Placing orders
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in an office role
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to manage a busy and challenging workload
- Working accurately and efficiently with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent phone manner
This full time, permanent role that will have working hours of 7.30am -4.00pm Monday - Thursday and 7.30am - 3.00pm on Fridays. A salary in the region of €30,000 - €35,000 will be payable.
To be considered for this role, please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.