Office Administrator | Finglas | Contract
|Salary||€27000 - €28000 per annum|
|Published||16 days ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
OFFICE SUPPORT | FINGLAS | FTC |
Our client based in Finglas have an opportunity available for an experienced Administrator to join their team based for a Maternity Leave Contract for a minimum of 6 months.
THE ROLE |
Reporting directly to the Office Manager, the new team member will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination and delivery of all clerical and administrative duties as part of the Department.
ON ANY ONE DAY YOU WILL:
- Act as first point of contact for email queries and calls
- Assist with processing invoices, sales orders and delivery information
- Preparation of relevant documents for delivery drivers
- Administration support to the Team
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- Previous experience providing administrative support to a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible to changing work priorities
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa in the Swords Branch.