OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/ TRAVEL COORDINATOR | DUBLIN CITY CENTRE | PERMANENT
Our client based in Dublin City Centre are searching for an Office Administrator with experience in particular with coordinating a high volume of travel itineraries to join their team on a Permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression are on offer.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will report to the Head of Department and work alongside various teams within the business. This role is a Front of House/ Administration position where the main duties within the role is coordinating global travel for senior executives. There is the potential for this role to be hybrid and work from home based on team requirements.
- Responsibility for co-ordinating global travel for our Dublin team
- Providing direct day-to-day administrative support to senior executives including expense
- management and diary management
- Providing day-to-day office operations support including managing reception, diary management and organising meetings, phone coverage etc.
- Managing ad hoc tasks and supporting the business as required
- 2 - 3 years' experience in a PA / office administrator / travel coordinator role with in-depth experience of travel coordination /booking and working with C-suite executives.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Attractive Base Salary
- Remote and Flexible working environment
- Contributory Pension
- Death in Service Benefit
- Health Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Paid Time Off Leave for Wedding and House Move
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway, Limerick and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.