Staffline Ireland is currently seeking an Office Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis, on behalf of their client, a global technology knowledge provider.
You will be responsible for all general office administration, supporting with events and team building, facilities management, and general support for the office.
Hours of Work: 9am-3pm on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Maintain office spaces and equipment including (but not limited to): kitchen/breakroom, conference rooms, and other work areas under the direction of our Office Manager.
- Preparing and maintaining workspaces for new team members and assisting with needs as they arise for office and technology equipment
- Handle all reception duties including receiving mail and packages, shipping functions for the division, greeting and receiving guests at the office
- Assist the Office Manager with the planning and coordination of team building activities, celebrations, and other morale building initiatives
- Support with the induction of new starters in the office
- Communicating with the Office Manager when supplies and stocks are needed
- Uploading invoices to the finance system
- General support to team members
- Minimum of two years' experience in and administrative assistant position, including phone receptionist duties a plus
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Critical thinking skills and high attention to detail is a must
To be considered for the role, please submit your most recent CV in Microsoft Word format. BELSL