|Salary||€28000 - €31000 per annum + see below for more info|
|Published||23 days ago|
|Contact email||Lisa McCormack|
OFFICE COORDINATOR | BALLYCOOLIN | PERMANENT |
Our client based in Ballycoolin, are searching for an experienced Office Coordinator to join their dynamic team and be part of their continued success. This role is Monday to Friday where there is the potential to work from home 2 days a week based on business requirements after successful probation period.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for key duties in the Order Processing Team, coordinating and processing orders and admin duties whilst providing excellent customer service via telephone and email correspondence.
ON ANY ONE DAY YOU WILL:
- Handle incoming calls/ emails and process orders and returns efficiently and accurately on internal SAP system, ensuring clients are provided with a first-class professional service
- To correspond and liaise directly with customers providing product, pricing and delivery times
- Contacting customers periodically in relation promotions
- Act as a liaison providing product and service information assisting sales, orders and supporting the external Sales Team
- Work alongside the marketing dept in providing content for the creation of media posts
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU HAVE:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in sales coordination, an office administration support role or similar
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with CRM software and MS Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- A positive attitude and a team-player mentality
This is an excellent career opportunity for someone who is looking to take their sales coordination skills to the next level.
- Hybrid working available
- Death in Service Benefit Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Income Protection Scheme
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.