OFFICE COORDINATOR | BALLYCOOLIN | PERMANENT |
Our client located in Ballycoolin are currently searching for a new Office Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate would have experience working in an office environment who has previous experience in a customer service role ideally within a distribution/logistics company.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team where a great salary, benefits and opportunities for career progression are on offer. There is the potential for you to work from home 2 days per week after probation period and office hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Working alongside the sales department, you will be responsible for working as part of a team in coordinating customer orders and administrative processes within the department.
ON ANY ONE DAY YOU WILL |
- Liaising with customer ensuring company's high standard of customer service processing orders via phone and email
- Preparation of associated documentation including quotations and invoices
- Working closely with third party delivery companies and providing customers with updates regarding deliveries
- Process shipment documentation with a high level of accuracy
- Efficient management of system event tracking
- Previous 1 years' experience within an administrative freight forwarding/distribution office-based role desireable
- Previous experience within a customer service focused role
- Proficient use Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- Ability to multi-task within a busy environment
ON OFFER |
- Attractive Base Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Hybrid working policy
If you are searching for a new role where you can be part of a fantastic team and a rewarding career is on offer, please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV via the link to Lisa in Dublin!
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie