Staffline Recruitment Ireland are currently recruiting for a Office Manager to be based in Galway for our client.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced office manager to support the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis and work closely with Managers and the site and office personnel to ensure compliance with the QMS. The candidate must be self motivated, able to work on their own initiative and capable of working to tight deadlines when required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeping the company's filing system in order.
- Creating and implementing new administration systems.
- Process timesheets onto the payroll system, carry out relevant checks and follow up queries with foremen
- Ensuring the office stationery supply is sufficient & creating the layout of the office.
- Download tax certificates for employees and update Core package to ensure correct tax is deducted
- Complete PAYE filing with Revenue on Line following each payroll run
- Attending training & conferences.
- Delivering presentations & delivering reports to executives.
- Making sure the office is adequately staffed at all times.
- Organising and chairing staff meetings.
- Process travel payments on Core package, run reports and prepare BACS payment file
- Stock maintenance - write off/issuing of stock and update stock records
- Processing of bank reconciliations
- At all times observe internal policies and procedures, and ensure that all documents are valid and compliant.
3-5 years experience in a similar role.
Successful candidate with have Leaving Certificate (Standard/Ordinary level) - 5 grades A-D (including English and Mathematics) or equivalent or a minimum of 3 years experience working to tight deadlines gained in an administrative/clerical role in an Accountacy/Financial environment
Payroll experience including a working knowledge of taxation calculations and social welfare
Effective organisational skills with the proven ability to prioritise and manage workloads to meet deadlines.
The ability to contribute as an effective team member and to support others and establish effective working relationships
Demonstrate effective interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to deal with a range of internal /external customers with confidence
The ability to adapt to a changing environment and to work with minimum supervision with a focus on service and performance
The ability to handle correspondence and keep records whilst maintaining confidentiality
The ability to effectively adhere to financial policies and procedures
Ability to analyse data and produce relevant accurate reports
The ability to effectively use IT systems: Competence in use of Microsoft Office packages, e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
On Site Parking
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly in the Galway Branch.