Job Title: Temporary Office Manager - Bray Co Wicklow
The Client:. We currently have a vacancy for a Temporary Office Manager based in Bray Co Wicklow.
The role encompasses both managerial and administrative responsibilities.
- Provide management and oversight of the administrative function of the Office, ensuring adequate administrative support is available at all times
- Facilitate administrative liaison and collaborative relationships between the Senior Management Team and other internal and external stakeholders appropriate to the office.
- Provide senior secretariat support to a range of groups and committees that come under the governance of the Business. This includes the production of the agenda, minute taking and the development and management of an action log including relevant follow up.
- Monitor and report on action progress and status, and prepare reports as required
- Provide oversight of all correspondence and ensure responses are made in a timely manner
- Draft correspondence for approval as appropriate to the role.
- Proactively identify inequities / inefficiencies in the office and implement solutions to improve efficiency, in line with legislation and benchmarking against best practice structures
- Appropriately delegate responsibility and authority within the Team
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Undertake special assignments/projects as determined by the Business Manager.
- Prepare clear, concise, accurate reports as required, backed up by sufficient reliable documentary evidence
- Make appropriate use of technology to advance the quality and efficiency of the office.
As the role has a managerial component, there will be an element of HR Management in terms of supervision of staff within the office. Expectations from a HR perspective are as follows:
- Supervise and enable other team members to carry out their responsibilities
- Create and maintain a positive working environment among staff members, which contributes to maintaining and enhancing effective working relationships
- Manage and participate in performance management of staff, dealing with underperformance in a timely and constructive manner
- Identify and agree training and development needs of team and design plan to meet needs
- Develop a process for regular staff meetings to keep staff informed, listen to their views and give staff an opportunity to discuss their concerns/issues.
- Regularly review workloads of staff members to ensure correct alignment of workloads.
Hours of Work: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Knowledge and understanding of delivering effective and efficient business management systems and services
- Excellent MS Office skills to include, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective verbal communication skills in delivering complex information clearly, concisely and confidently
- Excellent written communication skills including strong report writing, executive minute taking and presentation skills
- The ability to plan and organise own work and that of others, delegating appropriately within resources available
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and operate effectively with multiple competing priorities
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a dynamic team and multi stakeholder environment
Salary in the region of €50k DOE
An opportunity to develop into a permanent position.
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.