Office Manager | Dublin 4 | Contract
Office Manager | Clonskeagh, Dublin 4 | Contract
The Client: Staffline is currently recruiting an Office Manager based in Clonskeagh, South Dublin. This role will be offered on a contract basis for a minimum of 6 months, however, there may be an opportunity to extend.
The role encompasses both managerial and administrative responsibilities.
- Ensure the efficient administration of the Office (Operational/Financial)
- Appropriately delegate responsibility and authority
- Execute assignments in accordance with agreed plans, budgets and deadlines
- Ensure deadlines are met and that service levels are maintained
- Prepare regular reports on the progress of work against the operational plan
- Provide information to Management in a timely manner
- Advise management on best practice to ensure optimum use of resources
- Advise, promote and participate in the implementation of best practice
- Participate in and lead project working groups
- Prepare clear, concise, accurate reports backed up by sufficient reliable documentary evidence
- Ensure all general and financial records are readily available and updated
- Maintain relationships with key stakeholders to gather support for new initiatives
- Promote co-operation and working in harmony with other teams and areas of the business
- Deliver presentations to groups as required
- Make decisions and solve problems in a timely manner and inform others of decisions that have implications for them, making sure team knows how to action them
- Organise and attend meetings as required
- Take minutes at meetings and prepare for circulation following meeting
As the role has a managerial component, there will be an element of HR Management in terms of supervision of staff within the office. Expectations from a HR perspective are as follows:
- Supervise and enable other team members to carry out their responsibilities
- Create and maintain a positive working environment among staff members, which contributes to maintaining and enhancing effective working relationships
- Manage and participate in performance management of staff, dealing with underperformance in a timely and constructive manner
- Identify and agree training and development needs of team and design plan to meet needs
- Develop a process for regular staff meetings to keep staff informed, listen to their views and give staff an opportunity to discuss their concerns/issues.
- Regularly review workloads of staff members to ensure correct alignment of workloads
- Knowledge and understanding of delivering effective and efficient business management systems and services
- Excellent MS Office skills to include, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective verbal communication skills in delivering complex information clearly, concisely and confidently
- Excellent written communication skills including strong report writing, executive minute taking and presentation skills
- The ability to plan and organise own work and that of others, delegating appropriately within resources available
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and operate effectively with multiple competing priorities
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a dynamic team and multi stakeholder environment
Hours of Work: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Salary in the region of €50-55k (negotiable depending on our experience)
- Annual leave 30 days plus bank holidays
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
WHY WORK WITH STAFFLINE?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Staffline Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit to our website www.staffline.ie