Office/Facilities Co-ordinator | Dublin North | Fixed-Term
Front Office Administrator/Facilities Co-ordinator | Pharmaceutical Sector | Fixed-Term Contract
The Client: Located in Dublin North, our client is a leading pharmaceutical company with a global presence. Our client is a leader in their field with a market presence in over 140 countries.
The Role: As Front Office Co-ordinator, you will be required to support key functions within the business. You will be responsible for handling a high volume of correspondence from various business units globally, co-orindate facilities requirements locally, provide secretarial support to senior management team and take ownership of facilities processed and procedures, striving for continuous process improvements.
Hours of work: 39 hours per week
- Handle all correspondence for the central business unit, responding to queries in a timely, efficient manner
- Co-ordinate office deliveries, meetings, diaries for management team
- Effectively co-ordinate office administration duties such as daily banking, employee expenses, commission reports, finance administration, PO requisitions
- Provide support to HR team for the on-boarding of new hires, assisting with remote set-up, ordering equipment, peripherals and any specific requests
- Act as main point of contact for the site, ensuring adequate levels of stock and supplies on-site and for remote teams
- Management reporting and daily/weekly team meetings and taking minutes
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy front-of-house role, ideally within a facilities environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with staff at all levels across the business
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel with strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- €25-26k annual salary
- Flexible/remote working arrangements
- Weekly payroll
- Occasional over time
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in the pharmaceutical sector
**Please note, while remote working will be facilitated, attendance at office will be required for certain tasks**
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Staffline Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit to our website www.staffline.ie