|Published||13 days ago|
Office Administrator (Ballinamallard)
Hours of Work : Monday - Friday 9-5.30pm
Competitive salary on offer
- First point of contact in the office; providing a welcoming and excellent customer experience to those visitors
- Answering the busy phone lines during office hours
- Respond quickly and efficiently to all in-coming enquiries; providing helpful service to callers, emails or contacts on social media.
- Updating customers on appointments and engineer visits
- Proactively working to resolve customer queries or pass information to other team members; acting promptly and ensure a high level of customer service
- Contact customers with updates on their installation or engineer appointments and updating the CRM system with every customer interaction.
- Establish and maintain administrative processes and procedures for the effective running of the office
- Supporting the installation team with management of after sales paperwork on system
- Completing customer follow-up calls.
- Keeping the office tidy and presentable; file management, stationary orders
- Occasional marketing activities to support growing sales enquiries or promotional campaigns.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above (including Maths and English)
- At least 3 years' administration experience in a busy sales or customer service environment
- Proficient in MS Office with a good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Excellent written, oral and numerical communication skills
- Well organised, good time management, systematic, committed to developing teamwork
- Works well of own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)