Office Supervisor Job Duties/Responsibilities
1. Oversee the smooth operations of all office/administrative functions.
2. Ensure digital administration accounts (such as tender sites, Constructionline account) are current. Keep a current log of log-in credentials for all sites.
3. Interface and collaborate with contracted IT support.
4. Establish and maintain effective filing systems (both digital and physical).
5. Support directors with all aspects of board meeting preparation, meeting minutes and follow-up for each Board meeting.
6. Manage hospitality support, including setting up/cleaning up food and beverages for board meetings and visits with external partners.
Bookkeeping Job Duties/Responsibilities
1. Process accounts payable and receivable including: enter and verify bills, invoices, and purchase orders. a. Process payments, deposits, and post into the system b. Reconcile bank payments as well as customer and supplier accounts c. Prepare and submit monthly reports to Managing Director. d. Make journal entries under direction of third party accountant
2. Process payroll/timesheets and manage the company pension scheme.
3. Maintain confidentiality regarding organisation's financial and personnel information
4. Prepare and lodge VAT, PAYE information to HMRC as required.
5. Work closely with third party company accountants to maintain financial records and reports as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities 1. Xero experience 2. Payroll processing experience 3. Proficient use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook 4. Strong organizational skills. 5. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities, while maintaining professionalism and strong rapport with other team members. 6. Consistently maintain a professional demeanour, appearance, and work environment. Required education and Experience - Relevant accounting / bookkeeping qualifications - A minimum of 3 years' accounts experience - Experience working with Xero Accounts & Payroll