OFFICE SUPPORT - ALL LEVELS | DUBLIN 1 | PERMANENT
Our clients who are all located in Dublin 1 are searching for Office Support team members who have varying levels of skills and experience to join their teams on a permanent basis. These team members will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of these fantastic businesses. They will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination within office support in roles including Receptionist, Office Administrator and Office Manager. Great salaries, benefits and opportunities for progression are on offer for the right candidates.
- Provide day-to-day administrative managing reception, diary management coordinating meetings
- Meeting room set-up including ordering catering
- Assisting internal teams with administration support including coordinating travel bookings, accounts administration along with coordination of diary management
- Providing assistance with general office admin duties for various internal teams ensuring records are maintained
- Previous experience working in reception is required, be capable of responding quickly and effectively to the operational requirements, prioritising duties to provide both an effective service delivery, daily operations and providing customer satisfaction.
- Good computer skills, with experience in Word/Excel/PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A strong team player and an ability to multi-task
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.