Temporary Receptionist | Kilkenny
The Client: Staffline Recruitment specialises in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We we are seeking on-call temporary Receptionists/Administrators to provide relief cover for our growing client base. The assignments on offer will range in length and could potentially lead to longer term/permanent opportunities.
The Role: As a front-of-house Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing relief support to our client within the region. You will be act as the first point of contact for the business, handle a high volume of incoming calls, provide secretarial support and excellent customer care. Assignments can run from ad hoc days here and there, to several days, to several weeks. Although full-time work cannot be guaranteed, the successful candidate will be offered regular assignments.
Hours of work: Assignments will run between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work required.
- Must be available
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a front-of-house or administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service/front of house experience
- Administration/PA experience
- Flexibility for last minute/ad hoc assignments
- Hourly pay rates of €12-14 per hour (rates can vary depending on assignment)
- Weekly payroll
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part time hours available occasionally
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our clients
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Dublin, Louth, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick and the midlands under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie