On-call Temporary Receptionists | Dublin
***Apply and register with us today for upcoming on-call temporary assignments***
On-Call Temporary Receptionist | Dublin
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We have vacancies in the Dublin area and we are seeking on-call temporary Receptionists to provide relief cover for our growing client base, who will be requiring cover again once they have re-opened their business'.
The Role: As a front-of-house Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing relief support to our client within the region. You will be act as the first point of contact for the business, handle a high volume of incoming calls, provide secretarial support and excellent customer care. Assignments can run from ad hoc days here and there, to several days, to several weeks. Although full-time work cannot be guaranteed, the successful candidate will be offered regular assignments.
Hours of work: Assignments will run between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work required.
- Must be available
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a front-of-house or administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Customer service/front of house experience
- Administration/PA experience
- Flexibility for last minute/ad hoc assignments
- Hourly pay rates of €12 per hour (rates can vary depending on assignment)
- Weekly payroll
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part time hours available
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our clients
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.