Online Customer Service Advisor - Required ASAP
We are looking for a team member who has an understanding of what our customers want and is good at problem solving. Above everything, we are looking for personality and passion. We're looking for a person with proven experience in delivering the kind of customer service we all love to receive. If you are up for the challenge and you're committed to hitting targets then please continue to read more about the role:
- Putting customers at the forefront of everything you do, providing support and comprehensive product/service information and acheiving sales.
- Handling customer enquireies, answering any questions and queries over the phone or online, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all transactions are carried out in line with company guidance and be alert to fraudulent transactions - taking appropriate action as required.
- Monitoring and tracking orders with nominated couriers e.g DPD and processing claims as required.
- Work closely with warehouse dispatch team and drop ship team to meet our customers delivery expectations and requirements.
- Liasing with Site Managers re upcoming events/promos.
- Communicate with site managers re any customer feedback concerning the sites, usability, product presentation and product quality.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills and experience working in a retail environment
- Must be flexible and able to work extra hours if required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills, especially in Microsoft Word and Excel
- GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above or equivalent
Hours of work are 16 per week, with 24 hours per week during peak period (Nov - Jan). There is potential to move from the 16 to 24 hours on a permanent basis outside of the peak period.
- depending on experience
Job Type- Part Time, Permanent
If you are interested in either of these roles please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.