Open Data Administrator // Public Sector // 12 Month Contract // €37,000
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit an Open Data Administrator for our client, a prominent public sector organisation with Dublin City Centre offices. This role will be offered as a 12 month contract until December 2021, with a strong possibility of extension upon completion.
Working as part of the Monitoring, Analysis and Outcomes Unit, the Open Data Administrator is responsible for operating the Queries mailbox and ensuring all administration systems relating to the Queries are operating to the highest possible standard. They will also provide support to the Monitoring, Analysis and Outcomes team in making certain programmatic data available to the public as Open Data.
- Responsible for monitoring the Funder Queries mailbox, coordinating the internal response and ensuring the queries are answered in a timely, professional manner
- Responsible for the maintenance and updates to the Funder Queries tracking system
- Provide statistical information about Funder Queries processed for internal and external
- Provide administrative support through preparation and publication of programmatic data in open data format. This will involve working closely with relevant MAO Coordinators and the Principal Data Scientist, including tasks such as data extraction, cleaning, review, anonymisation and presentation
- Assist with user testing of monitoring return forms when required
- Work on cross-company projects as required and participate in the development of annual/special projects as they emerge
- Support colleagues as required
Applicants will meet the following responsibilities:
- Relevant Third level qualification (e.g. Diploma) in project management, business studies, or equivalent is desirable
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in a public sector environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with experience communicating at all levels within an organisation
- Proven ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Excellent time management, coordination and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong MS Project, MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong SharePoint, CRM and Visio an advantage
This contract will offer a salary of €37,436. To be considered for this opportunity, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.