OPERATIONS COORDINATOR | SANTRY | PERMANENT |
We are currently working with our client, based in Santry. They are committed to growing its business and developing its team. Their company culture is one of inclusion and collaboration, which in turn generates a fun and connected environment. Due to immense growth, they are searching for Operation Coordinators to join their team on a Permanent basis. These are great opportunities where career progression is on offer.
THE ROLE |
The new team members will have previous experience coordinating within a fast-paced office environment. You will be the point of contact for queries and updates from clients around the world ensuring that the highest level of customer service is provided. Training will be provided on operating systems and procedures.
- Ensuring clients requirements are met to the highest standards
- Working as part of a team ensuring duties in operations, administrations and accounts are completed
- Planning and implementing of logistics for client day to day operations
- Monitor operational changes
- Maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Updating databases with live information and relaying it to the appropriate teams
- Previous travel industry experience/ Irish Tourism Products is an advantage
- 2 years experience in a busy sales/ administration environment
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Teams, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Occasional travel within Ireland may be required therefore full clean drivers licence an advantage
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.