|Location||Fermanagh and Omagh|
|Salary||£39000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Bonus|
|Published||14 days ago|
|Contact email||Una Brennan|
|Job ref||EN 0009456_1685028972|
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for an Operational Excellence Manager at their site in Co Fermanagh.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
The primary purpose of Operational Excellence Manager is to lead continuous improvement initiatives across all sites. Leading the Operational Excellence team, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to optimise processes, streamline operations, and enhance overall business performance, alongside this you will play an important role in helping foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedment of Lean methodology and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
You will be involved in
- Leadership and Stakeholder Collaboration
- Strategy Development
- Training and Development
- Process Optimisation / Change Management
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm and Fri 8am - 4pm
- 42hrs per week
Requirements for the successful Operational Excellence Manager:
- 3rd level qualification in Technology, Business, Engineering or a related discipline OR 5years relevant work experience
- A minimum of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualification and knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Tools such as DMAIC, Root Cause, Analysis, 5S and Standard Work
- Lean Six Sigma Black/Master Black Belt Qualification and Programme Management experience is desirable
- 3+ years' experience implementing Lean initiatives within a manufacturing setting. Whilst experience in developing or delivering Lean/CI training material is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail, project management and planning skills
- Excellent Salary
- Free parking
- Life assurance
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.